Learn more through the reports and Partnership meeting materials below:
- Landscape Conservation & Public Access in the Chesapeake Bay Region
- Large Landscape Conservation Partnership Analysis
- Expanding Horizons: Highlights from the 2014 National Workshop on Large Landscape Conservation
- Landscape Conservation
- Large Landscape Conservation Workshop Report, August 2012
- Large Landscape Conservation Workshop Report, March 2013
- Large Landscape Conservation Workshop Report, November 2013
2018 Chesapeake Conservation Partnership Annual Meeting Materials:
The NPS Chesapeake Bay Office worked with NatureServe, Chesapeake watershed states, and U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), to develop “LandScope Chesapeake” filling a need for a publicly accessible, watershed-wide land conservation priority system. Its purpose is to support collaboration among many partners in land conservation efforts throughout the Chesapeake region. The Chesapeake Conservation Partnership continues to significantly expand LandScope Chesapeake, including housing all of the mapping components of the Chesapeake Conservation Atlas on the site.
“Lightning Updates” is a regular email bringing concise, single topic landscape conservation news and information to your inbox. To be put on our Lightning Updates list, please email email@example.com.