Learn more through the reports, Partnership meeting materials, and tools below:
- Marking Milestones: Progress in Conserving Land in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed, Chesapeake Conservation Partnership (2019)
- Opportunities to Improve Landscape-Scale Mitigation for Energy Projects in the Chesapeake Region, Environmental Law Institute (2018)
- Pathways Forward: Progress and Priorities in Landscape Conservation, Network for Landscape Conservation (2018)
- “Chesapeake: A Network of Conservationists Across 64,000 Square Miles” The George Wright Forum (2016)
- Expanding Horizons: Highlights from the 2014 National Workshop on Large Landscape Conservation, Network for Landscape Conservation (2015)
- Enhancing the Partnership: Chesapeake Large Landscape Conservation Partnership Report, National Park Service (2013)
- Conserving Chesapeake Landscapes: Protecting Our Investments, Securing Future Progress, Chesapeake Bay Commission & Chesapeake Conservancy (2010)
- Landscape Conservation & Public Access in the Chesapeake Bay Region, U.S. Department of the Interior (2009)
2019 Chesapeake Conservation Partnership Annual Meeting Materials
2018 Chesapeake Conservation Partnership Annual Meeting Materials
The NPS Chesapeake Bay Office worked with NatureServe, Chesapeake watershed states, and U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), to develop “LandScope Chesapeake” filling a need for a publicly accessible, watershed-wide land conservation priority system. Its purpose is to support collaboration among many partners in land conservation efforts throughout the Chesapeake region. The Chesapeake Conservation Partnership continues to significantly expand LandScope Chesapeake, including housing all of the mapping components of the Chesapeake Conservation Atlas on the site.
Lightning Updates” is a regular email bringing concise, single topic landscape conservation news and information to your inbox. To be put on our Lightning Updates list, please email [email protected].